Saturday 14 July 2007

Apparently noone is reading this...

...and I don't know whether to be glad or disappointed.

My thought process goes something like this

1) Noone is reading my blog...shit I must be really boring!
2) Ahhh but that means I can write whatever I want to, and express all those views I tend to shy away from in case someone I know recognises me
3) But then the blog would be more interesting and people might start to read it, one of them might recognise me and my life would become that bit harder

....arghhhhh!

3 comments:

Disneyrollergirl.net said...

Hah! I'm reading it! Just saw it on Handbag. A tip: If you want people to read your blog, post comments on theirs, then more people will see it...

Rollergirl x

roberta said...

I red it too!

roberta said...

sorry I mean read