Thursday 15 November 2007

Control


I've just seen this film and it was great, it thoroughly matched my mood and as it was the first time I've been to the cinema alone it also made me feel empowered. I came away with the conviction that if things are making you seriously unhappy then you have to deal with them. It seems kind of appropriate today as I was supposed to be having an interview for another job.

I've finally accepted that this "new" job isn't for me and hence I need to make some changes.

By the way the interview was cancelled because the interviewer has hurt his eye which he kindly phoned me at 7.40 to tell me about because he was panicing that I may be leaving early for the interview as it was back on the outskirts of London.

Hopefully they will reschedule soon, in the meantime I'm trying to concentrate on the good things like seeing films I fancy (even if it means going alone), cuddling up in bed with my OH, playing with the neighbourhood cats who I've befriended and teaching myself to take better photos and use photoshop.

1 comment:

SandDancer said...

Glad you've made the step to going to the cinema on your own and that you enjoyed Control.