Sunday 9 September 2007

New jeans

I'm having a great mooching weekend. Went out for a quick ride and a coffee with my OH yesterday then chilled out on the sofa with some episodes of the West Wing and a homemade curry and bottle of red.

Today I did some online banking this morning, realised that my finances were looking ok so I headed for some shopping in the city. I am stupidly happy that one of the department stores is now stocking my preferred skincare range, Caudalie, which had meant a trip to SpaceNK previously.

I also kept going with my mission to find the perfect flared leg jeans, with seemingly no success anywhere until I popped into a local boutique which I always avoid as I feel too "big" to shop in there. Diesel Lambry's are the way to go, they come in a 30" leg - yeah!

And the assistant also got me to size down as she felt the 32" waist would soon be too big - double yeah!

I then popped into a cafe I had always wanted to try and will most definately be going back, I think it is probably my new favourite place. The coffee and cake were lovely and even better the lunch menu looks great and they serve my favourite organic Rose - heaven!

All in all a lovely, but incredibly shallow weekend :o)

No comments: